Monday, September 30, 2013

Error occurred in deployment step 'Uninstall app for SharePoint': The local SharePoint server is not available. Check that the server is running and connected to the SharePoint farm.

After a frustrating search results from internet. I though of looking into my Event Viewers. And I found the following error message.

"SQL database login for 'SharePoint_Config' on instance 'SERVERNAME' failed. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below.
Login failed for user 'CORP\MYID'."

I opened the Microsoft SQL Server 20008 Management Studio and given access to the ID in which I am running my Visual Studio. Now it works. Problem solved.

Hope this helps.

No comments:

ASP.NET MVC - Sport Facility Booking system

  The project relies on some external service providers. Thus accessing them via their API requires authentication. An API Key need to be su...