Windows Vista themes are not applying properly...

I had a problem in getting my default Windows Vista themes back, due to some reason. When I look at my personalization option under control panel. I am getting this for Themes options.
After several analysis, I found that Themes are managed as separate service in Vista. When I checked the same in the service I found that Themes service is Disables/Stopped. Once I started the themes service in my laptop, I got all my default Vista style themes back working fine.


Hope this helps some...

Comments

Ankit said…
Restart your computer and Press F8 goes to Repair Option And After Check

Cheers


Ankit

Popular posts from this blog

ASP.NET website "Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions" in IIS 7 and Windows Server 2008

Error occurred in deployment step 'Install app for SharePoint': The System Account cannot perform this action.

None of the selected features can be installed or upgraded. Setup cannot proceed since no