Sunday, January 03, 2010

Windows Vista themes are not applying properly...

I had a problem in getting my default Windows Vista themes back, due to some reason. When I look at my personalization option under control panel. I am getting this for Themes options.
After several analysis, I found that Themes are managed as separate service in Vista. When I checked the same in the service I found that Themes service is Disables/Stopped. Once I started the themes service in my laptop, I got all my default Vista style themes back working fine.


Hope this helps some...

1 comment:

Ankit Moradiya said...

Restart your computer and Press F8 goes to Repair Option And After Check

Cheers


Ankit

ASP.NET MVC - Sport Facility Booking system

  The project relies on some external service providers. Thus accessing them via their API requires authentication. An API Key need to be su...